Biosketch and CV for Reza Shadmehr
Reza Shadmehr was born in Tehran, Iran and immigrated to the United States at the age of 14.
Reza Shadmehr was a Ph.D. student of Prof.
· 1985 BS in Electrical Engineering, Gonzaga University
· 1987 MS in Biomedical Engineering, University of Southern California
· 1991 PHD in Computer Science (Robotics), University of Southern California
· 1991-94 McDonnell-Pew Postdoctoral Fellow, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
· 1995 Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
· 2000 Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
· 2004 Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Neuroscience, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
· 2007 Director of the Biomedical Engineering PHD Program
· 2005 The Computational Neurobiology of Reaching and Pointing, MIT Press
· 2012 Biological Learning and Control, MIT Press
· US Patent No. 5,554,033
· US Patent No. 5,846,086